Thanks for clicking on the link!
Two Government Departments have been in touch – Defra (the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) and DCMS (Digital, Culture, Media and Sport). They’d like to ask you questions to share on their social media for Youth Social Action Day on June 5th.
This is open to everyone – so have a go at recording your answers on your phone or tablet! Please answer each question in separate videos so we can share with the different departments who’ve asked for them!
- What do you love most about your social action/volunteering?
- What skills do you feel you have learned through social action?
- How do you feel you are helping your community?
- Why do you think it’s important that young people volunteer/ do social action?
- What would you say to someone your age to encourage them to volunteer?
- Say: “For the Year Of Green Action, and in support of #iwill4nature, I pledge to … [finish the sentence with some environmental social action you want to do, or are already doing!]”
Deadline to send is 5pm Monday 3rd: You can send to me (Emma) on whatsapp (07531889688) or on e-mail/ WeTransfer (firstname.lastname@example.org)!