- Encourage our network of 35 Masjids across the UK to actively promote the importance of Youth Social Action through the Friday Sermons and strengthen our current offer to young people.
- We will promote how youth social action is complimentary with the teachings of the Muslim faith.
- We will actively promote and support young people involved in our organisation to engage with wider social action opportunities including representing young Muslims on advisory boards and becoming iWill ambassadors.
- Engage with a minimum 100 young people from across our national network and support them to take part in structured Youth Social Action within their local communities.
- We will recognise the importance of listening to young peoples voices in helping us develop and deliver meaningful youth social action by encouraging them to sit on internal management boards.