The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust pledge to:
- Open up more opportunities for young people to take part in youth social action within our organisation
- Highlight the value our organisation places on youth social action in recruitment materials such as job adverts and guidance to candidates
- Increase the number of volunteer placements and opportunities that are available to individuals on our young volunteer scheme
- Communicate about the campaign to our network and affirm the importance of youth social action, acting as an ambassador for our youth social action work
- Offer meaningful volunteer opportunities that support young people achieving their goals. SaTH will ensure that all volunteers have the necessary training, support and information to carry out their role.