The National Lottery Community Fund pledge to:
- Support the #iwill campaign’s objectives by investing £20million into the #iwill Fund to develop meaningful youth social action opportunities that enable young people to take the lead across England
- Utilise the opportunity provided through the #iwill Fund Learning Hub, as well as our wider learning and evaluation work, to contribute to discussion and debate about the development of high quality social action experiences.
- Ensure learning from #iwill Fund informs The National Lottery Community Fund’s approach to supporting youth social action across the UK
- Work with other funders to develop the work in this area by becoming an advocate for the value of youth social action
- Act as an ambassador for the #iwill campaign. Sharing our success story and encouraging our partners to be involved in helping to grow youth social action participation.