The Hepworth Wakefield, the Art Fund Museum of the Year 2017, is committed to creating unforgettable art experiences for all. Though our School Prints project we will support and develop Year 9 Art Ambassadors who will help inspire primary school children to engage with the associated learning programme. They will also be actively involved with promoting and developing our #Art SOS campaign, highlighting the importance and value of a creative education.
We pledge to achieve the following:
- Inspire and empower young people to get involved in social action
- Inspire, empower and reward young people to lead social action
- Develop new, youth-friendly social action opportunities
- Promote and celebrate the positive role young people can play through social action
- Ensure young people have a voice and are represented in decision-making