Our pledge to the #iwill campaign is as follows:
- Talent RISE will promote the value of youth social action to its young candidates as a way of improving their soft-skills, confidence and overall employability.
- Talent RISE will provide opportunities for its programme graduates to undertake social action by acting as ambassadors and by mentoring new young candidates.
- Talent RISE will recognise the value of youth social action by seeking to work with community partners that have embedded youth social action in their programmes.
- Talent RISE will promote the value of youth social action by encouraging its client base to consider and discuss related experience in their recruitment processes, alongside other forms of work experience.
- Talent RISE will support youth social action by asking its client base to encourage their staff to volunteer with organisations that support related activities.
- Talent RISE will use its unique position as a bridge between the youth and tech sectors to encourage more cross-sector collaboration to support youth social action.
- Talent RISE will communicate the value of youth social action by sharing evidence, case studies and examples of best practice across its communications channels.