Education Partnership North East comprises Sunderland College, Northumberland College and Hartlepool Sixth Form.
It will create one of the largest college groups in the country with:
- Combined student number of 20,593, of which 5,357 students will be 16-18 and 13,949 will be adults
- A workforce of over 1,100 curriculum and specialist support staff
- A catchment area from Berwick upon Tweed to the Tees Valley
- Significant employer partnerships and delivering an apprenticeship contract worth around £4.1 million
- provides a world class education, offering one of the North East’s largest range of school leaver, adult and higher education courses as well as courses for international students.
To inspire, empower and reward young people to lead social action.