Royal Voluntary Service is one of the largest volunteering organisations in the country with 20,000 volunteers providing much needed support in hospitals and in the community. We have volunteers age 14-94 and a range of roles on offer that are just as varied. We are committed to providing volunteering opportunities for young people.
Royal Voluntary Service pledge to:
- Increase awareness of volunteering opportunities amongst younger people aged 14+ through showcasing our young volunteers.
- Look to enlist a young volunteer as our Youth Ambassador to champion volunteering to young people.
- Provide a range of flexible and rewarding volunteering opportunities that fit in with a young person’s life and study commitments.
- Offer volunteering opportunities that enhance a young person’s employability and personal skills.
- Showcase the tangible difference young people can and are making to people lives through volunteering with us in hospitals or in the community.