- Recognise the skills young people gain through social action as part of our recruitment process for graduates and higher apprentices.
- Support over 200 young social entrepreneurs including our partnership with the School for Social Entrepreneurs across the UK including Social Impact Measurement sessions.
- Award and celebrate the contribution made by our staff to youth organisations through the PwC Volunteering Awards and Matched Giving Programme.
- Deliver work experience reinforcing youth social action to hundreds of young people across the UK.
- Highlight the benefits of social action through our programmes in 25 secondary schools across the Uk impacting hundreds of peoples.
- Support young people volunteering through sport by increasing the numbers of staff volunteering as sports club mentors.