- O2 (Telefónica UK) will host an annual celebration of youth social action at The O2 Arena to recognise and reward young people’s contributions through social action.
- O2 (Telefónica UK) will promote social action in our recruitment materials and on our Talentum website, encouraging applicants to include details about their social action experience.
- By 2020, O2 (Telefónica UK) will have backed 10,000 youth social action ideas, which will inspire a further 50,000 young people to participate in youth social action through Think Big.
- O2 (Telefónica UK) will celebrate diversity and inclusion within our programme, focusing our offer to engage 50% of participants from disadvantaged backgrounds or areas of high deprivation, working in partnership with over 70 youth sector partners across the UK.
- O2 (Telefónica UK) will maximise GoThinkBig.co.uk as a channel to promote the benefits of social action to our 0.5 million unique users, and work with UK business partners to promote the links between social action and employability.
- O2 (Telefónica UK) will help young people to explore the potential to turn their social action projects into sustainable digital or social ventures, with support from Wayra and WayraUnltd.