- Grow and develop our social action programmes for young people we work with, ensuring they’re able to access a range of opportunities, regardless of their location.
- Provide our young people with the skills, confidence and support network to make a difference in their local communities.
- Ensure that young people taking part in our programmes know that they’re taking part in youth social action to ensure they can recognise the double benefit.
- Embed the six quality principles of youth social action provision into our programme, ensuring that every young person has a great experience.
- Celebrate and recognise the achievements of the young people involved in taking a lead in developing youth social action and ensure young people have a voice in decision making.
- Nominate young people as #iwill ambassadors to represent the work they’ve done through our organisation .
- Act as an ambassador for the campaign, encouraging our partners and support network to be part of the #iwill campaign.
- Share the learning we’ve developed through our National Youth Social Action Fund project, to support other organisations to create opportunities for young people in rural areas.