- Lloyds Banking Group will take a leadership role in promoting the value of youth social action.
- Encourage social action by all apprentices and graduate trainees as part of their personal development planning.
- Promote the value of social action to all Lloyds Scholars and help them to deliver their commitment to volunteer at least 100 hours a year.
- Work with our community partners and universities to identify high quality social action opportunities that help build the transferable skills of young volunteers.
- Through our Lloyds Scholars, Apprenticeship programmes and our employees aged between 16 and 20, commit to achieving a step change to 40,000 volunteering hours a year by 2016