- Human Appeal will engage with a minimum of 500 young people from across the UK and support them to take part in structured Youth Social Action within their communities.
- Human Appeal will work in partnership with Vinspired to recognise and reward our young volunteers contribution to our campaigns, fundraising and social action projects.
- We will actively promote and support young people involved in our organisation to engage with wider social action opportunities including becoming iWill ambassadors
- We will actively showcase the social action our young people get involved in through social media, local media partners and the iWill campaign.
- We will create a culture that recognises the importance of youth social action and provide the support for young people to lead on their own social action projects.
- During Ramadan 2016 we will support 300 young people to actively engage in social action by helping those less fortunate in society of faith and none whilst fasting.