We believe passionately in the power of youth social action to help young people develop the skills and qualities to reach their full potential and make a significant contribution to their communities. As the pioneer businesses supporting the Campaign, We Will step up to serve and help all young people to have every opportunity to serve other. Together, We Will achieve this by:
- Together, Heathrow and Heathrow Community Fund will engage 3000 local young people in youth social action.
- Heathrow Community Fund will pledge at least £250K for The Inspiring Youth Programme, an initiative which supports its partner organisations – The Challenge and Mosaic, as well as V and FIXERS, all of which support youth social action,
- Heathrow and Heathrow Community Fund will continue to develop partnerships with other youth organisations such as the Scouts, Green Corridor and Girl Guiding.
- Heathrow will be embedding youth social action in our graduate trainee and employee development programmes through the Duke of Edinburgh awards.
- Heathrow’s annual Jobs & Careers Fair, with 6000 visitors will exhibit community organisations to encourage visitors to volunteer
Heathrow is proud to be a part of Step up to Serve’s #iWill campaign and the crucial work that it achieves. As a Pioneer Business, we will continue to invest in programmes through our Community Fund to encourage local youth to become better citizens, and active contributors to the well-being of our communities.