- We will partner with Step Up To Serve to help develop quality standards across youth social action provision that will help stakeholders. understand the impact of social action on young people and society.
- We will continue to build the Generation Change social action map, providing a national picture of structured social action opportunities available to young people.
- We will continue to be an independent and collective voice for the youth social action sector, helping to foster greater collaboration between provision and provide more opportunities to create a social action journey for young people.
- Supported by the iWill Fund, we will progress 60 organisations through our Impact accelerator by 2020. Building a movement of organisations committed to continual learning and evaluation, all in the name of securing the best possible outcomes for young people.
- We will continue to be an independent and collective voice for the youth social action sector, helping to foster greater collaboration between provision, regularly convening organisations to tackle issues and affect change/influence government policy.
- Through our Insights Network, we will make it easy for anyone, in any setting to access, adopt or recognise best practice in youth social action.