- We will inspire and empower young people to get involved in social action.
- We will promote the link between youth social action and employability.
- We recognise that, with 70% of our alumni volunteers being under the age of 25, young people are the most likely to volunteer.
- We will continue to promote our alumni programmes to those both under and over the age of 25 to ensure volunteer numbers grow.
- We will continue to increase our registration numbers throughout schools across the UK to inspire more school children to aim for their dream careers with the support of former students
- We will continue to promote positive social action in the form of volunteering for our alumni programme.