We will help create more opportunities for youth social action, we will celebrate best practice examples and help to inspire and recognise youth social action role models in our workforce.
- Recognise and value the skills developed through social action by including it as part of our recruitment processes.
- Encourage social action through the Apprentices workplace induction.
- We will provide a range of volunteering activities for new apprentices to help their integration into the business and enable them to meet and get to know other colleagues.
- Inform work experience placements of social activities to help their understanding of the business and enable them to meet and get to know EMAS services and colleagues.
- Encourage EMAS employees to support youth social action by coaching and mentoring young people.
- Use volunteering as a recognised route for personal development to build business and leadership capability and make a positive impact in communities encouraging colleagues to get involved.