- Continue to promote youth social action as a means to enhance digital inclusion through developing and training young digital volunteers to work with digitally excluded groups in their communities.
- Work with youth focused organisations such as the Scouts, Guides and Police Cadets to develop initiatives such as digital heroes that enable them to become digital champions in their communities.
- Provide training aimed at young people to ensure that as digital natives they are at the forefront of tackling digital exclusion in Wales.
- Continue delivering the digital hero challenge which was developed for Welsh Baccalaureate students and which has seen the students receiving an introduction to the issues of digital exclusion, how to support people to get online and how to stay safe. They are tasked to implement and deliver digital engagement within their communities, families and with organisations across Wales. This approach supports the aims of the Welsh Baccalaureate, creates more Digital Heroes and encourages continued volunteering.
- Promote the #iwill campaign to third sector organisations, schools, colleges and employers that we engage with.