We pledge to:
- Inspire and empower young people to get involved in social action.
- Communicate the benefits of youth social action to our employees and encourage them to volunteer in support of it.
- Inspire, empower and reward young people to lead social action.
- Develop new, youth-friendly social action opportunities.
- Promote and celebrate the positive role young people can play through social action.
- Ensure young people have a voice and are represented in decision-making.
- Help young people act as health champions, supporting their peers and communities to live healthier lifestyles.
- Ensure young people’s voices are heard so that services and organisations are shaped with their needs at the centre.
- Help young people support their communities in either health and social care settings or their wider communities.