- Through our apprentice and graduate recruitment programmes, demonstrate to young people the importance of social action in developing skills which are valuable to employers whilst at the same time supporting local communities.
- Talk to young people and educators through our schools programme about the value of social action to develop skills and show employers their synergy with the organisation’s corporate values.
- Support our employees to volunteer through our Get Involved Programme. Maintain a varied volunteering portal and promote employee volunteering & fundraising activity through our internal communications programme. Continue to enhance our successful community awards and grants programme to enable employees to support local initiatives that are meaningful to them and their communities.
- Showcase to our clients the work we are doing to help young people, both in the community and to recognise the value of social action. Look for opportunities to collaborate.
- Where feasible, include meaningful social action in our training and development programmes for our graduates and apprentices.