- Support young people to understand the impact of their social action on personal, community and societal wellbeing.
- Continue to develop a diverse programme of YSA opportunities across our regions to engage and support young people from all walks of life, ensuring our beneficiaries are reflective of the communities we serve.
- Work with youth partners to continue to create an open and welcoming culture where all colleagues understand and value the contribution young people can make and have the skills, confidence and opportunity to engage and support them.
- Develop opportunities to support ‘youth voice’ enabling young people to have their say, take a lead and be part of the discussions that shape the future of the organisation. This will include the creation of a Youth Panel to support our plans for Year of Green Action 2019
- Share our experience and journey as a non-youth organisation to spread the message of the campaign across the wider sector.