- We will support our students to make a positive contribution to our community.
- We will continue to agree with our students local charities to support. This support will not only be fund raising but an extensive range of innovative volunteering projects with the widest range of partnerships.
- We will ensure that youth social action will reflect the values of the College to motivate our students and develop their autonomy, employability and citizenship skills. This will be reflected in our tutorial programme but also draw on their chosen vocational curriculum.
- We will recognise and celebrate the achievements of our students.
- We will share our expertise and experience with others who are interested in developing social action within their college or school