We pledge to:
- Inspire and empower young people to get involved in social action through volunteering and by understanding the individual skill-sets of young people – discover their “Genius”
- Promote the link between youth social action and employability.
Embed volunteering into our training and general day-to-day activities.
- Inspire, empower and reward young people to lead volunteering and social action.
- Encourage young people to develop their own new, youth-friendly social action opportunities utilising their unique skills.
- Promote and celebrate the positive role young people can play in changing communities for the better.
- Ensure young people have a voice and are represented in decision-making.