Apprenticeships in Scotland believe in empowering young people to provide a youth leadership role in vocational training. 50% of our workforce is 16-24. Home to Scotland’s first enterprise apprenticeship we will continue to provide opportunities for young people working for us and give them the platform to increase their social action and encourage others to do the same.
- Aim to create new enterprise apprenticeship opportunities for young people and encourage them to take leadership in promoting the value of youth led social action within the world of work.
- Showcase best practice of youth social action across our various channels to our youth audience to generate more involvement from local communities.
- Encourage businesses across Scotland to make their own pledges and be part of the campaign.
- Communicate the benefits of youth social action to our schools and colleges network.
- Continue to take a social action approach to our own activities leading by example for our young employees and the young people we work with.