- Engage young people in leadership projects and provide pathways through leadership academies, work experience and apprenticeships.
- Provide opportunities for all young people to take part in local and regional competition through school games and remove barriers to participating by providing tiered competition levels and disability competitions.
- Work with our partners, businesses, voluntary and community groups, schools, colleges, families and others to enable the communities which we work within to become more physically active.
- Place the health and wellbeing of all our communities at the forefront of our approach, constantly challenging our own work in order to provide the best opportunities and encouraging everyone to the “be the best they can be”
- Provide a network of professional development opportunities in order for school staff and other sports practioners to improve their skills and knowledge with the outcome being an increase in high quality PE provision in schools and communities.