AT A LOCAL LEVEL
- You will actively talk about your social action – telling people about what you do and why you do it.
- You will connect with other young people in your community, encouraging and inspiring them to take their first steps in social action.
- Be an active voice, in the place you live, in showing how your social action can help address local priorities
- Share your social action stories and experiences online through blogs and social media, and/or through the local press – letting them know you are an #iwill Champion.
- Contact your local councillors, the leader of the council, MP, and other local leaders about your social action, letting them know about your work and that you are part of the #iwill Movement
- Encourage local leaders to sign up to the Power of Youth Charter, to demonstrate their commitment to young people
- Support the annual Power of Youth Day and #iwill Week – through participating in the campaigns activities and sharing the work you are doing
- Encourage other young people you know to become #iwill Champions too!