Celebrating the #PowerOfYouth this #iwillWeek | 18-24th November 2019
At a time of significant social, economic and environmental challenge, how can we champion the role young people can play in bringing communities together to solve common challenges?
How can you use the week to:
- Show why youth social action is important to your organisation?
- Promote young people as leaders and decision-makers?
- Showcase important partnerships that are supporting youth social action?
- Showcase the benefits of YSA to young people, your organisation and their communities?
- Celebrate young people and the impact they’re making in their communities and beyond?
Join in by:
- Sharing blogs and vlogs from senior leaders and young people
- Sharing case studies
- Profiling young trustees and youth advisory panels
- Hosting listening events with young people
- Co-producing celebration events with young people
- Asking a young person to takeover your social media
- Arranging a visit to a youth social action project
Get ready and help spread the word about #iwillWeek this year
Download our ‘Get Ready’ pack, which includes:
- Graphics and GIFs for Instagram and Twitter to raise awareness for the week among your networks
- Draft Tweets to share with the graphics and GIFs
- Draft e-mails to send to organisations and young people in your network to help you prepare content for the week
- Copy for your e-mail signature so you can help spread the word without even trying
- Copy for your newsletter/ e-mails to your networks